Insurance Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Staffworks Canada Toronto
Staffworks Canada Toronto urgently required following position for Insurance Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Insurance Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Staffworks Canada Toronto Jobs Details:
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant that has experience in the Insurance Industry. This ideal candidate would be responsible for being the lead point of contact between insurance carriers, client and financial advisors with providing administrative support.
- Prepopulate and send clients paperwork for life changes: transfer of ownerships, beneficiary change forms, PAC forms for banking updates, name change forms, etc.
- Complete billing changes for clients policy(s) from a monthly to annually.
- Manage all ROP Refund Options; ensure options are sent, reviewed and signed by clients
- Ensure premium notices (lapse and unpaid) are sent to clients. Follow up with carriers to ensure payments are made
- Oversee AOR/Termination Process
- Remove terminated client from active client list and mailing list, data base, and update client file * Oversee Repsource maintenance:
- Manage, print and follow up with Inforce Notices, NIGO Messages, New Business Notices * Cash Surrender Values:
- Request information from insurance carriers and send to accountant and clients. Ensure timely follow up * Create and maintain client files (physical files, O Drive, Sales Force Account, etc.)
- Ensure all files are up to date with emails, notifications, and changes
- Back up for filing back files into our filing system. * Prepare informational kits for student presentations
- Provide administrative support to department as needed
- Daily reception back-up
- Inbound and outbound calls, setting up conference lines
Education, Professional Development & Work Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the insurance industry
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administrative experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Excellent client management ability
- Able to prioritize, multi task and meet urgent deadlines
- Ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
- Insurance: 1 year
- Toronto, ON