Directeur Adjoint Temps Partiel Cin Capitol Jean Jobs Vacancy in Cineplex Entertainment Saint-Jean
Cineplex Entertainment Saint-Jean urgently required following position for Directeur Adjoint Temps Partiel Cin Capitol Jean. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Directeur Adjoint Temps Partiel Cin Capitol Jean Jobs Vacancy in Cineplex Entertainment Saint-Jean Jobs Details:
About Cineplex Entertainment: Cineplex Entertainment is the #1 theatre exhibition company in Canada, serving more than 77 million guests annually. Proudly Canadian and with approximately 13,000 employees, the Cineplex family of theatres includes the following: Cineplex Odeon, SilverCity, Galaxy Cinemas, Scotiabank Theatres, Cineplex Cinemas and Cineplex VIP Cinemas. Our company offers competitive compensation and incentive programs coupled with comprehensive benefit programs, which includes health, dental and retirement savings plans. To learn more about Cineplex Entertainment please visit our website at www.cineplex.com .
Are you passionate about movies? Do you enjoy interacting with others? Are you looking for an opportunity for tremendous career growth? Join the Cineplex team and IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES™.
Land your starring role:
The Cineplex team is very exciting, fun, interactive, and passionate about providing each and every guest with an exceptional entertainment experience. Right now Cineplex is looking for a dynamic Part-Time Assistant Manager to assist with managing our Capitol St. Jean Cinemas , 286 rue Richelieu, St. Jean, Quebec J3B 6Y4 .
The key responsibilities for a part-time manager are:
- Assist with leading and managing a dedicated team of employees.
- Manage the guest experience - ensure each and every guest who visits your facility is satisfied and is excited about their next visit.
- Assist with managing your theatre budget and grow revenue. Forecast, initiate action/projects to drive the business forward and strengthen Cineplex Entertainment as Canada's # 1 premier film exhibition company.Cineplex offers excellent opportunities for growth, this position can often lead to a more senior theatre management role (i.e.: Full-Time Theatre Manager, Sr. Operations Manager, Sr. Food Service Manager or General Manager).
- Demonstrate the strong communication (oral & written), organization, management and leadership skills required to lead a theatre.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong computer aptitude.
- Ability to initiate innovative and creative sales and food service activities.
- Safe food handling certification would be considered an asset.
- Aware of health, safety and environmental legislation and regulations that apply to the theatre operations.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities, attend to employees development while continuing to meet financial targets and reporting responsibilities.
- Any previous management experience in a theatre, fast food, restaurant, or similar environment is considered an asset but is not a requirement.DON'T WAIT - NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO LAND THE STARRING ROLE - APPLY TODAY!
No Agency Calls Please