Project Assistant Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Lubor Trubka Associates Architects Vancouver
Lubor Trubka Associates Architects Vancouver urgently required following position for Project Assistant Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Assistant Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Lubor Trubka Associates Architects Vancouver Jobs Details:
Lubor Trubka Associates (LTA) is an award-winning, boutique architecture firm in downtown Vancouver. We are seeking a full-time Project Assistant/Coordinator for our Architectural Office that will act as the "right-hand" to the Principal, maintaining accurate project documentation, accounting and reports, as well as producing marketing and graphic material.
- Email, file management, and dictation
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Travel arrangements
- Support for the Principal and design team including coordinating meetings, meeting minutes, project documentation and electronic filing
- General office support including answering calls, greeting visitors...etc
- Produce Feasibility Studies
- Gather documents/data from various sub consultants, clients, and government agencies
- Organize/disseminate information in one cohesive and comprehensive document
- Produce Documents relating to "Requests for Qualifications" (RFQ) and "Requests for Proposals" (RFP)
- Assist with Project Budgeting / Fee Calculation
- Data Management for various project types
- Maintaining Excel Spreadsheets
- Liaise with clients, sub-consultants, contractors, and government representatives
- Preparation of proposals, presentations and other marketing materials
- Assist in Maintaining Company Website (Images, News, Career Postings)
- Assist in Maintaining and Operating Company LinkedIn Account
- Preparation of client invoices
- Maintenance of project related Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Excellent English writing, grammar and communication skills - a must!
- Strong interpersonal skills / team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to remain focused and positive while managing competing priorities and deadlines
- Proven research and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Strong typing skills
- Strong Ability in Note taking and composition of Meeting Minutes
- Any accounting experience will be considered an asset
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn and expand within the role
- Creative and graphic design capability will be considered an asset
- Experience working within an architecture, engineering, or professional services firm is preferred
Software Types / Proficiency
- Strong Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong Proficiency in Adobe Reader/Acrobat (Document Markups/Coordination)
- General Knowledge of CAD/3D based programs is considered an asset (AutoCad, Revit, Adobe Illustrator)
- Gantt Project (Or similar)
Salary and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with the candidate's experience. Extended medical benefits are available after 3 months. Ability to grow with the role and the firm over time.
If this sounds like you, please send a Cover Letter and Resume
Email communications only; no phone calls or drop-ins please. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver, BC