Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Hydrogenics Corporation Mississauga
Hydrogenics Corporation Mississauga urgently required following position for Project Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Hydrogenics Corporation Mississauga Jobs Details:
Director of Operations and Quality
March 9, 2018
Complete Manufacturing Projects to improve Throughput and Capacity at Hydrogenics
Main duties and responsibilities:
Main Duties: Process/Mechanical/Electrical candidate’s role is to perform design and development work for test equipment and process equipment for production ramp.
1. Design and develop test equipment and production equipment.
2. Hydrogen and pneumatic system design & development including: process design of fluid and gas flow and pressure control subsystems, electromechanical component selection and validation, plant layout, development of operating and controls, and design compliance to applicable standards.
3. Be a part of a multidisciplinary team and be involved in understanding systems-related design work in electrical, mechanical, installation/siting, and software areas.
4. Develop validation test methods and protocols.
5. Participate in in-depth analysis of test data.
6. Participate in project management of selected custom projects.
7. Generate technical reports and presentations, with the ability to present information in a clear and organized manner.
8. Conduct presentations to team members on design progress.
9. Creation of product-specific specification documents and procedures for new products.
10. Other duties as required.
Education or designations:
Bachelor’s degree in Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering.
Knowledge or experience:
Minimum 5 years of experience in a electromechanical systems design environment involving process (fluids and gases) control.
Skills and attributes:
1. Experience in fluid/gas process design, including component (process control devices, valves, sensors, actuators, etc.) sourcing and selection.
2. Fluent in creation/read/understand process and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs).
3. Ability to read mechanical and electrical schematics.
4. “Hands on” design experience is an asset.
5. Experience managing custom complex projects in a technical role is an asset.
6. Strong design, analytical, and troubleshooting capabilities.
7. Outstanding technical report writing skills
8. Excellent verbal communication skills, with ability to present to a various audiences.
11. Efficient time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
12. Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
13. Able to maintain an organized and clean work environment.
14. Continuously seeks new ways to improve productivity.
Direct reports: Yes No
Predictability of working hours: Yes No
Travel: Yes No If yes, anticipated percentage of time? 10%
Job Type: Full-time