Donor Services Representative Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Blood Services Waterloo
Canadian Blood Services Waterloo urgently required following position for Donor Services Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Donor Services Representative Jobs Vacancy in Canadian Blood Services Waterloo Jobs Details:
Do you want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative organization? Are you excited about working with a dedicated community who makes a real difference in the lives of Canadians by recruiting blood, stem cell, cord blood and organ, eye and tissue donors? Do you want to help save lives every day? Then this job is for you.
Canadian Blood Services is a collaborative community of donors, volunteers, health care professionals, employees and corporate partners committed to saving and improving the lives of Canadians.
We are currently seeking a Temporary Part-Time Donor Services Representative to join our team in the Waterloo area.
In this role you will be responsible for greeting donors, confirming appointments and scheduling and re-booking blood donors at the clinics.
- Records donor attendance using appointment software.
- Books and re-books donor appointments.
- Responds to donor inquiries and deal with donor services issues.
- Liaises between donors and Clinic Services staff.
- Provides general donation information to donors.
- Runs reports as necessary.
- Grade 12 plus up to one year related experience/training in a hospitality/customer service oriented environment is required.
- Previous experience working with volunteers and the ability to work within a team environment is a definite asset.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, with the ability to provide information in a clear, concise and professional manner are required.
- Prior occupational or academic experience with computers is mandatory and the ability to learn new computer programs specific to Canadian Blood Services is essential.
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts and weekends.