Analyst Performance Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Greystone Managed Investments Regina
Greystone Managed Investments Regina urgently required following position for Analyst Performance Analytics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Performance Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Greystone Managed Investments Regina Jobs Details:
Greystone Managed Investments Inc., overseeing more than $30 billion of assets under management, is one of Canada’s largest managers  of pension assets. Our employee-controlled firm offers our institutional clients a complete range of fixed income, domestic and global equities, infrastructure, and mortgages and real estate investments.
This unique opportunity will provide an analytically minded individual an opportunity for a challenging and dynamic career in the investment performance and analytics area, along with the chance to meaningfully contribute to client success. We are searching for a self-motivated professional to join our Regina office as an Analyst within the Performance Analytics team. Reporting to the Senior Vice-President, Investment Operations, the Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Manage portfolio and benchmark returns in tools used for reporting: SS&C Sylvan, FactSet, internal centralized database
- Prepare monthly and quarterly performance and attribution reports
- Ensure Greystone Performance Analytics team policies and procedures are adhered to
- Support the annual external GIPS verification process
- Continuously pursue opportunities to automate and streamline processes using SQL, VBA, and Power BI
- Verify accuracy of all performance related material
- Work on cross-team projects
- Experience in business analysis, data analytics, asset management, or performance measurement
- Completion, working or willing to work towards a relevant professional designation (CFA, CIPM, FRM, etc.)
- Experience querying in relational database (SQL) and knowledge of SSRS reporting is a considerable asset
- Advanced usage of Microsoft Office (Excel, VBA, Power BI)
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and constantly changing business environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented with a proven track record of completing tasks with high-quality results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The successful candidate will have an undergraduate degree in business, statistics, computer science, quantitative discipline and/or 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Greystone has been recognized for its unique culture and was a recipient of one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2012, 2015) by Waterstone Human Capital and Focus Elite (2012, 2013, 2014 and 2017) by Focus Consulting Group. If you are interested in working for a firm that provides a team-oriented work environment, a competitive compensation package, and opportunities for employee share ownership and professional development, please visit www.greystone.ca or express your interest by May 29, 2018 to:
Greystone Managed Investments Inc.
300 Park Centre, 1230 Blackfoot Drive
Regina, Saskatchewan S4S 7G4
Top 40 Managers Report, Benefits Canada, November 2017 based on Canadian pension assets as at June 30, 2017.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent