Mgr Vehicle Valuation Ops Jobs Vacancy in Cox Automotive Milton
Cox Automotive Milton urgently required following position for Mgr Vehicle Valuation Ops. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mgr Vehicle Valuation Ops Jobs Vacancy in Cox Automotive Milton Jobs Details:
Position Summary: The Manager, Vehicle Valuation Operations is responsible for leading the effort to determine the valuation of all used, new, and residual values across all segments. This includes leading a group of highly motivated Analysts that are responsible for vehicle valuations at Cox Automotive Canada. In order to successfully fulfill these responsibilities, the Manager will lead the team in analyzing transaction data, correlate the forecast model output with market trends and collaborate with the Predictive Analytics team as well as other internal teams. In addition, the Manager, Vehicle Valuation Operations will be responsible for ad hoc projects working with internal and external clients and partners.
- Lead a team of highly motivated Valuation Analysts
- Collaborate with both internal and external clients on ad hoc projects and other opportunities
- Present the valuation process to internal and external clients to educate the market on Cox Automotive values
- Lead, develop, and mentor Analysts and Senior Analysts on the Vehicle Valuations team
- Supervise/manage/direct the selection, training, development, appraisal and work assignments of personnel.
- Identify and manage forecast adoption metrics
- Stay current on the automotive industry as a whole, i.e. manufacturer pricing in the new and used car market, following market trends to determine the affect on Cox Automotive Canada’s weekly values
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Qualifications
Essential skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Experience leading a staff of professionals
- Ability to organize, plan, direct staff to execute a plan, and have a proven track record of being able to meet deadlines
- Prior automotive experience preferred
- Strong mathematical/quantitative knowledge to engage with Statisticians and Data Analysts
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conforms to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentials functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Physical activity level: Light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative/technical nature.
Working environment: Well lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation.
Organization: Cox Automotive
Primary Location: CA-ON-Milton-8277 Lawson Rd
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Ongoing