Sales Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Daily Hive Vancouver
Daily Hive Vancouver urgently required following position for Sales Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Daily Hive Vancouver Jobs Details:
Who we are
Daily Hive is the premier Canadian digital media publication for millennials. We are laser focused in delivering quality hyperlocal content to serve more than 2.5 millions visitors per month.
Daily Hive is seeking ambitious go-getters fascinated by media who want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with an energetic team. Reporting to the Director of Strategy, the Sales Specialist is responsible for supporting the sales team by conducting competitive market analysis, in-depth profiling of Daily Hive readers’ demographics, preparing the ground for better prospecting and pitching. We are looking for individuals with initiative and passion to support the growth of Daily Hive advertising business.
What you’ll be doing
- Map out the online publishing market in Canada and its major players.
- Track active advertisers and latest content marketing strategies.
- In depth analysis of Daily Hive readerships behaviours and profiles.
- Build specific case studies catering to different sales verticals.
- Support Account Manager with producing compelling presentations/media plans and successfully delivers them in a way that demonstrates benefits to the client.
- Support Project Managers with campaign performance tracking, post-campaign due diligence, reporting, and recommendations which promote analytics as a critical component of decision making for future campaigns.
- Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support overall sales operations.
What you have
- Good understanding and keen interest in media and advertising trends/landscapes.
- Experience in digital sales is preferred.
- Knowledge of content marketing is preferred.
- Great analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management, organization skills.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency in the use of social media platforms and interactive web applications, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, and Google Analytics, is an asset.
Benefits of working with us
- Strong potential for long-term career growth and development with a fast-growing company.
- Opportunity for further education and training.
- Be part of a team that feels more like family than co-workers.
Our office is located in the heart of Yaletown and includes a video game room, an open bar and at least one furry four-legged friend to play catch with! You’ll also be able to enjoy occasional catered team lunches, Social Thursdays and the opportunity to attend various team outings and events around the city.
This is a 12 month contract position, with the opportunity of grow to a full-time position. As we work in a highly collaborative environment, the scope of your employment is not limited to the specifics mentioned above – this role may require you to wear multiple hats.
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing media company? Apply here! We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Daily Hive is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on March 1, 2018