Mail Services Rep Jobs Vacancy in Faithlife Financial Waterloo
Faithlife Financial Waterloo urgently required following position for Mail Services Rep. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mail Services Rep Jobs Vacancy in Faithlife Financial Waterloo Jobs Details:
FaithLife Financial is a financial services organization that operates as a fraternal benefit society for Canadian Christians. We view money as a tool, not a goal. Our unique approach to blending faith and finances helps our members to be wise with money and live generously. But, that's only part of our story. We also support programs that help build stronger families, churches and communities. You could call it a fresh way to think about money.
If you're intrigued by our mission and the possibility of becoming part of it, we are currently recruiting for an outstanding individual to join our team as a Mail & Business Services Coordinator.
The Business Services Coordinator is responsible for all Mail Room functions and ensures accuracy in both processes of receiving and delivering of mail items. The incumbent understands the impact of this position to other business functions that depend on the accuracy and efficiency of mail items.
- Process mailing request including large packages and other special mailings.
- Ensure timely and accurate pick-up and delivery of mail and packages.
- Verify addresses utilizing our mailroom software.
- Track return mail and inform others where required.
- Sort, open and distribute mail to correct recipients/departments.
- Receive, track and distribute all courier items.
- Facilitate the distribution of promotional items for Head Office and Sales Force.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies including ordering and organization.
- Process cardboard and other packing waste.
- Ensure the mail room equipment is in good, operating condition and service is scheduled as required.
- Problem solve for any cases of missing shipments and deliveries.
- Facilitate Head Office catering function.
- Monitor catering kitchens to ensure they are stocked.
- Keep coffee supplies stocked and other supplies.
- Provide backup for reception.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements for the Role:
- Solid time management skills and an ability to learn new roles quickly
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong Microsoft office skills
Experience and Professional Qualifications:
- Minimum post-secondary school education or equivalent experience
- Online shipping, tracking and receiving experience utilizing FedEx, UPS, Purolator, etc.
- Work experience in the mailroom or reception preferred
- Working knowledge of automated mail processing equipment preferred
- Working experience in Shipping and Receiving role preferred
- Prior experience in a mailroom environment would be an asset
- Experience in the insurance industry is considered an asset
Why work at FaithLife Financial?
- Work as a team for the purpose of giving back in our community
- We offer a defined contribution pension plan with a company matching program
- Receive a comprehensive group benefit plan for you and your family
- We offer a competitive total compensation program
- We are an organization with a vested interest in growing your career
Please apply by May 25, 2018.
Send your resume ASAP to careers @faithlifefinancial.ca
For more job opportunities, visit FaithLife Financial Careers webpage: http://www.faithlifefinancial.ca/en/contactus/headofficecareers.asp
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process, or those needing job postings in an alternative format, may e-mail a request to careers @faithlifefinancial.ca
Job Type: Full-time
- Mail Services: 2 years
- Business Services: 2 years