Yard Worker Driver Jobs Vacancy in Agf Access Oakville
Agf Access Oakville urgently required following position for Yard Worker Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Yard Worker Driver Jobs Vacancy in Agf Access Oakville Jobs Details:
FULL-TIME : MONDAY TO FRIDAY
GROUP INSURANCE AFTER 3 MONTHS & HEALTH INSURANCE PREMIUM PAID AT 100% BY THE COMPANY
AGF Access, a company part of the Scaffolding and Access line of business of the AGF Access Group Inc., has been providing Ontario and Eastern Canada with scaffolding, swingstage and manlifts for over 35 years. AGF Access offers a wide range of products and services and is presently seeking for a Yardhand / Driver for its Oakville Branch.
You have a great physical health and you like manual work? You are a punctual person and you have a great attitude?
Then come build your future with us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the authority of the Operations Supervisor, Yardhand Driver performs the transportation of various scaffolding system components Job duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Do transportation (delivery and pick-up) of various products and equipment offered by the Company (hauling large construction equipment);
- Load and unload equipment;
- Inspect the systems and equipment of the vehicle before departure, such as tires, headlights and turn signals, brake, etc.;
- Ensure load is secure and weight is distributed properly on truck;
- Prepare orders for shipping;
- Perform material inputs and outputs;
- Responsible for the cleanliness and standard maintenance of the vehicules;
- Perform any other additional duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Hands-on experience on heavy machinery & heavy duty towing experience preferred;
- Valid Class G driver’s licence;
- Able to drive manual transmission vehicle;
- Have a clean driving record;
- Training or experience in forklift driving, an asset;
- Excellent physical capacities.
To pursue this opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence by email and mention the reference number : AAC-OAK-18-02-22
This position is based in our Oakville Branch
1291 Speers Rd.
AGF Access welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time