Director Operations Jobs Vacancy in Groupe Germain Calgary
Groupe Germain Calgary urgently required following position for Director Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Operations Jobs Vacancy in Groupe Germain Calgary Jobs Details:
Reporting to the General Manager, the Director of Operations is responsible for ensuring we provide the highest level of guest service and that standards are maintained for all positions within the Front Office and Housekeeping Departments. The Director of Operations is responsible to guide these departments in achieving our strategic directions through continual focus and reference to these strategies and to our vision.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience as a Department Head
- Proven ability to plan and organize events effectively, with an acute sense of time management and attention to detail
- Assertive, professional and positive, accessible and consistent with our philosophy of service
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, outgoing, friendly, persuasive personality
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English, French as a second language preferred
- Passionate about customer service, leading by example
- Good understanding of current licensing and employment laws
- Knowledge of Sales & Marketing and Revenue Management.
- Flexible work schedule adapted to customers demand
Group Germain Hotels is a family run business originally from Québec that builds and operates Le Germain Hotels and Alt Hotels across the country. Ranked as one of Canada’s 50 best-managed companies, our reputation is based on the impeccable warmth and hospitality with which our team welcomes our guests as well as the stylish design and comfort of our properties. Each member of our team is chosen for their sincere desire to please and their ability to work in a team!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your motivation letter/video and resume to Didier Obeuf, VP Operations at: email@example.com by May 15, 2018.
We would like to thank you for your application, however only those meeting the required qualifications will be contacted for an interview.