Part Time Sales Associates For Gnc Southgate Jobs Vacancy in General Nutrition Center Edmonton
General Nutrition Center Edmonton urgently required following position for Part Time Sales Associates For Gnc Southgate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Part Time Sales Associates For Gnc Southgate Jobs Vacancy in General Nutrition Center Edmonton Jobs Details:
PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE- **SOUTHGATE MALL LOCATION EDMONTON**
Being a part of GNC’s team goes beyond selling products...It means you are the face of our business and as a result, we are looking for the best of the best! If you are a self-starter who is persistently aiming to achieve sales goals set forth and eager to learn, GNC is right for you!
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to demonstrate, explain and present complex products to customers, including vitamins, supplements, minerals, herbs, sports nutrition, diet, and energy products.
- Ability to achieve sales goals in accordance to the daily sales targets.
- Ability to sell in a commissioned sales environment.
- Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer inquiries.
- Receive, check, and shelve merchandise orders; confirm purchase orders and manage the store’s inventory.
- Read all merchandising bulletins in order to understand product assortment and answer product questions based on Company approved information.
- Ability to operate store point of sale register; complete store daily open/close functions and bank deposits according to GNC policies and procedures
- Responsible for keeping store clean and uncluttered
- Passionate team player dedicated to continually bringing a fresh perspective to the team
- Must be able to work alone and be a self-starter
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
Required Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED Certificate
- Requires a minimum of 1 year of specialty retail selling and merchandising experience, preferably with an emphasis on specialty retail
- Proven selling skills and proven ability to communicate with customers with a sense of urgency and understanding of their immediate goals
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent language skills required to speak, read, and understand customers and GNC communications
- Basic math skills to count, add, and subtract
- Strong interpersonal and ethical behavior to manage the company’s assets and engage with customers
- Excellent customer service skills to develop a relationship-selling culture
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability
- Schedule may be changed by store management based on the needs of the business
Work Environment / Travel / Physical Demands
- Normal retail store environment where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, dust, noise, etc.
- Must be able to work independently with remote supervision
- Bending, lifting, reaching for and moving merchandise. Lifting up to 45 lbs. Climbing ladders
- Moving small display fixtures.
- Standing for long periods of time
GNC Canada is an equal opportunity employer, accommodations are available upon request.
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Retail: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Edmonton, AB
Job Type: Part-time