Talent Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Consensys Toronto
Consensys Toronto urgently required following position for Talent Operations Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Operations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Consensys Toronto Jobs Details:
ConsenSys is a venture production studio and the leading technology firm in blockchain globally. We deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done in complex network of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security, and infrastructure, and more. To accomplish this we've built out a flat organizational structure which we call the ConsenSys Mesh: a network of individuals & teams working autonomously and towards the same goal. Our mission is to use these decentralized solutions to fundamentally reshape the economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet. If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient are a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
About the role:
ConsenSys is seeking a Talent Ops who will serve as a primary point of contact for candidates interviewing at ConsenSys and will ensure the full candidate experience runs smoothly. In this exciting role, you will be primarily supporting the Talent team as well as supporting some People functions.
- Correspond with candidates throughout the interview process, including scheduling phone screens, arranging and booking candidate travel, and organizing in-house interviews
- Prepare the ConsenSys team before all interviews and promptly gather and share feedback with hiring managers
- Create and update JDs for companies we are growing internally and various service teams within the organization
- Screen candidate applications from a variety of recruiting platforms
- Correspond with candidates and provide email updates
- 3 to 4 years of successful experience as an agency recruiter or as a recruiting coordinator in a fast-paced or high volume environment
- Reliable, independent, and able to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- Exceptionally organized, never letting anything fall through the cracks
- Interest in new technology, Blockchain, and/or Ethereum
- The forefront of a revolution. At ConsenSys we fundamentally believe that a next generation of technologies presents the opportunity to create a more just and equitable society.
- A dynamic startup environment. ConsenSys is a thought leader in the blockchain space and we are absorbing a significant portion of the mindshare. This is both exciting and challenging, as we learn to scale our organization while adhering to the principles of decentralization.
- Continuous learning. You’ll be constantly exposed to new languages, frameworks and ideas from your peers and as you work on different projects -- challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
- Deep technical challenges. This entire ecosystem is about 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much work to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. ConsenSys is building the technology platforms that can get us to those next thresholds of scale.