Warehouseperson Jobs Vacancy in Russel Metals Inc Grande Prairie
Russel Metals Inc Grande Prairie urgently required following position for Warehouseperson. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouseperson Jobs Vacancy in Russel Metals Inc Grande Prairie Jobs Details:
Russel Metals is one of the largest metals distribution and processing companies in North America servicing customers and suppliers primarily in Canada, the United States, and on occasion worldwide. The Company operates in three business segments: service centre distribution, energy sector pipe, tube, valve and fitting distribution and steel import/export distribution. We provide steel processing and distribution services to a broad base of approximately 18, 000 end users through a network of 70 North American branches.
Russel Metals Inc. is currently seeking an individual for the position of Warehouseperson in our Grande Prairie location.
Russel Metals provides a compensation package that includes:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Flexible shift work
- Attractive Profit Sharing Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Pension Plan
- Company Stock Purchase through payroll deduction
- Scholarship Program
- Educational Reimbursement Program
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Running overhead crane and forklift.
- Picking and packaging material according to customer specifications.
- Operation of saw equipment and various other machinery types.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Performing daily preventative maintenance.
- Ensuring quality customer service.
- Able to perform some heavy lifting.
- Our work environment is safety sensitive and will require the successful applicant to undergo a pre-employment medical and drug evaluation.
Education and Skills Required:
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Able to work some shift work.
- Good knowledge of math and measurements.
- Good communication skills
- Self motivated, results oriented.
Interested applicants are invited to apply directly to: Mike McGuinness via email at mmcguinn @ russelmetals.com Deadline date: February 28, 2018
Russel Metals is committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We encourage all qualified women, aboriginals, visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
Job Type: Full-time