Data Entry Clerk Temporary Months Jobs Vacancy in National Oilwell Varco Paradise
National Oilwell Varco Paradise urgently required following position for Data Entry Clerk Temporary Months. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Entry Clerk Temporary Months Jobs Vacancy in National Oilwell Varco Paradise Jobs Details:
The Data Entry Clerk in Paradise, NL position is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. This position is temporary for 6 months with the possibility for extension or becoming permanent. 24 - 40 hours per week.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate the capability to work independently on multiple projects requiring judgment to resolve problems.
- Supports & coordinates with internal and external resources and brings significant problems encountered to Manager’s attention.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages, transfer calls, page staff and maintain voice mail on main telephone line
- Greet, assist and / or direct visitors to the office
- Pick up and deliver the mail
- Maintain postage machine – order postage, complete updates
- Assist in filing of documents – archiving documents and files
- Assist in scanning and photocopying
- Respond to public inquiries
- Data entry / verify and enter information into assorted databases
- Monitor use of office supplies and equipment and order office supplies as required
- Provide word processing and secretarial support
- Generate and create reports as requested
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge and experience with databases
- Knowledge and experience with office administration
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good Time Management skills
- Databases knowledge an asset
- Excellent Microsoft Office & Outlook knowledge required
- Office environment
- Sitting, typing, walking, standing
- Near Miss/Incident Reporting
- Ergonomic training
- New hire / employee HSE orientation
With over 40 various locations in Canada, and 30,000 people worldwide, NOV is proud to offer their employees competitive pay and excellent benefits, including a company matching contribution RRSP, Health Spending account, and employer paid premiums. We are also proud to provide on the job training, with potential for advancement within our organization, and an Educational Assistance Program.
Preferred method of application and to view all current openings: https://www.nov.com/Careers