Distribution Assistant Richemont Toronto Jobs Vacancy in Richemont North America Toronto
Richemont North America Toronto urgently required following position for Distribution Assistant Richemont Toronto. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Distribution Assistant Richemont Toronto Jobs Vacancy in Richemont North America Toronto Jobs Details:
- Shipping and receiving
- Confirm quantities and control incoming shipments
- Picking and packing of orders
- Inventory control
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
- Liaise with Sales & Distribution and Credit departments to facilitate delivery process as required
- Accurately and efficiently performs several operational tasks, including trouble shooting and research
- Support process improvement initiatives and identify process improvements for consideration and implementation
- Coordinating workflow to accomplish overall business objectives (i.e., receiving, put-away’s, picking, returns, cycle counts, and clean-up).
- Filling-in for others and performing functional tasks daily where/when necessary
- Working closely with supervisors and managers within the facility to promote teamwork
- Arrange for creation of deliveries for export, and process such deliveries with all necessary documentation
- Maintain systematic filing system for POD, Customs drawbacks, etc.
- Communicate with customers requesting notifications and PODs of shipments
- Selecting space for storage and arranging for goods to be placed in the designated areas; including the moving and organizing of stock
- Contacting transport companies and coordinating dispatch and delivery
- Preparing deliveries for couriers
- Using Mechanical Handling Equipment, (fork lift truck certification will be arranged).
- Segregating hazardous products into appropriate areas of the warehouse
- Moving items through the warehouse – from receipt, to despatch, to customers
- Accurately updating all data in computer and manual recording systems
- All other warehouse and logistics activities, as assigned, from time to time
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 2 years of progressively responsible experience in a warehouse facility
- Demonstrated SAP user experience and competencies (preferred but not a prerequisite)
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- Maintain healthy working relationship with external and internal customers
- Basic Computer skills including Microsoft Office product (Outlook and Word)
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time while meeting deadlines
- Able to work a flexible work schedule, as necessary
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds
- Maintaining positive employee relations
Job Type: Full-time