Learning Development Talent Management Program Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Cna Toronto
- Learning Development Talent Management Program Specialist
- Toronto ON
- 24 Apr, 2018 30 days ago
Cna Toronto urgently required following position for Learning Development Talent Management Program Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Learning Development Talent Management Program Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Cna Toronto Jobs Details:
We are seeking to hire a Learning/Development/Talent Management Program Specialist to work with HR Business Partners and business leaders to deliver learning and development and talent management programs that improve the business results for the enterprise.
- Partners with HRBPs and business leaders to create and drive talent development strategy for multiple business areas.
- Prioritizes and sequences the development and deployment of human capital solutions to achieve maximum leverage and impact to CNA.
- Collaborates with VP, HR to deliver the services and solutions in line with function or business unit strategy.
- Develops key stakeholder relationships and sets expectations for the Learning and Development to achieve business objectives.
- Directs and manages complex Human Resources projects and programs such as Performance Management, Workplace Flexibility, Onboarding, and other Talent Management initiatives with some sub-projects and sub-teams.
- Mentors others on how to design effective learning solutions and ways to measure training successes that maximize employee development and achieve business outcomes.
- Helps set the organizational strategy for the year ahead on identifying performance gaps and their root causes through analysis of the entire system.
- Translates organizational strategies into business unit-specific learning and development initiatives.
- Diagnoses performance problems at an organizational level and recommends appropriate development solutions.
- Provides strategic insight into the Talent Development and Performance Improvement priorities of the organization.
- May perform additional duties as assigned.
- Senior level expertise in instructional methods and training techniques including curriculum design principles and adult leaning theory and blended learning strategies.
- Strong business acumen, in-depth knowledge of the business and client group, and the ability to effectively implement L&D strategies and a Strategi Training Plan to support business goals.
- Excellent program and project management, organizing and planning skills.
- Expert use of data and business knowledge to identify trends.
- Ability to mentor others on how to design effective learning solutions that maximize employee development and achieve business outcomes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other business related software.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable navigating organizational dynamics.
- Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities in a fast-paced and challenging environment. 9. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate business knowledge and technical information clearly.
- Recommends learning solutions, metrics tools and other interventions; brings in other members of the business and HR community to create holistic solutions.
- Partners with business leaders to identify performance gaps in their organization that may be impacted by learning solutions.
- Uses strong project management practices to set strategy and budget for multi-work stream projects; plans, develops and implements learning solutions; keeps stakeholders engaged and informed.
- Leads and oversees performance gap assessment projects; forms and implements data collection strategies that assess both workgroup and organizational requirements and gaps.
- Analyzes training effectiveness and recommends continuous improvement methods.
- Bachelor’s degree with Master's preferred in Organizational Development, Instructional/Learning Design or equivalent. Typically a minimum of 5 years related work experience and some management experience.
- Knowledge of Group Benefits programs preferred, but not an absolute requirement.
- How many years of Organizational Development, Instructional/Learning Design experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
- Are you presently in Toronto, ON we are not sponsoring any candidates to move to Toronto Canada, must be legally able to work in Canada?
CNA is one of the largest commercial property and casualty insurers, we have been providing insurance solutions to more than 1 million businesses worldwide for more than 100 years. We are respected worldwide as experts in understanding risks with an innovative portfolio of products and services. Strong, smart, and focused, CNA is well positioned to serve our insureds and provide a trusted, consistent market for our agents and brokers. Our focus has been on professionalism, a set of core values, and commitment to our customers and distributors. Our products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine, engineered property and other property-casualty coverages. CNA services include risk management, information services, underwriting, and claims administration. CNA Canada has five strategically placed offices in Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, Calgary and Vancouver making our friendly and knowledgeable staff easily accessible to our customers. Our support network extends across the world from North America to Asia allowing CNA to accommodate our customers as they expand operations globally. Our comprehensive approach to insurance opens doors to an array of career opportunities. We offer an environment that challenges you to learn, to use your imagination and to gain professional qualifications in a company where you are part of a team pursuing common goals. We believe that our talented team of skilled employees, coupled with our knowledgeable distribution partners, places us at the forefront of the insurance industry. We are committed to quality; approach every challenge as an opportunity and put our customers first every step of the way.