Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in The Urban Floor Store Hamilton
The Urban Floor Store Hamilton urgently required following position for Sales Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Associate Jobs Vacancy in The Urban Floor Store Hamilton Jobs Details:
Title: Sales Associate
Summary of Position:
- We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to closing sales. Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional presentation to customers, and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Sales Associate will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their questions
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Assist with marketing and advertising of store and products through social media (Facebook and Instagram)
- Help customers with product selection based on their existing home decor/design or help them to create a new decor/design scheme for their home
- Perform all other duties as required
Education and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma required
- Degree or diploma in interior decorating or interior design, preferred
- Previous work experience in a retail setting, preferably in a showroom setting
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- Familiarity with inventory procedures
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- Ability to work indiviudally and in small groups
Contact: If you are looking for a rewarding career in a challenging, growth based, technical environment, please apply with resume to Katie or Andy Clairmont or to contact us by phone, please call (905) 387-1374. We will also accept resumes in person. Please stop by our showroom at 50 Nebo Rd. (Unit 2) Hamilton, ON.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time