Housekeeping Attendant Sjah Jobs Vacancy in Covenant Health Alberta Edmonton
Covenant Health Alberta Edmonton urgently required following position for Housekeeping Attendant Sjah. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Housekeeping Attendant Sjah Jobs Vacancy in Covenant Health Alberta Edmonton Jobs Details:
The Housekeeping Attendant is responsible for cleaning and disinfecting public, patient and office areas including the collection of waste.
- Classification: Housekeeping Attendant - SJAH
- Union: COV AUPE GSS
- Department: Environmental Services SJAH
- Primary Location: St. Joseph's Auxiliary Hosp
- Multi-Site: Multisite
- FTE: 0.00
- Posting End Date: 19-JAN-2018
- Employee Class: Casual/Relief
- Date Available: 29-JAN-2018
- Hours per Shift: Various
- Length of Shift in weeks: 6
- Shifts per cycle: Various
- Shift Pattern: Days, Evenings,Weekends, On Call
- Days Off: As Per Rotation
- Minimum Salary: $19.12
- Maximum Salary: $21.02
- Vehicle Requirement: N/A
Additional Qualifications: As Required
Preferred Qualifications: As Required