Director Financial Reporting And Treasury Jobs Vacancy in Englobe Corp Laval
Englobe Corp Laval urgently required following position for Director Financial Reporting And Treasury. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Financial Reporting And Treasury Jobs Vacancy in Englobe Corp Laval Jobs Details:
Reporting to the CFO, the Director of Financial Reporting and Treasury isresponsible for ensuring that the financial statements of the group’s variouslegal entities are compliant with IFRS, for carrying out complex accountingprocedures, and for providing advice on the application of IFRS and on recognitionof non-common transactions. The incumbent is responsible for managing the firm’sTreasury and works closely with the financial directors of the business segmentsand of shared services.
- Analyze and documentthe impact of the firm’s accounting policies relating to IFRS and non-commontransactions on its operations.
- Coordinate audits of non-commontransactions and approval of accounting policies, including those related to IFRS,with external auditors.
- Participate andcollaborate with Headquarters (Onex) on accounting policies related to the applicationof IFRS.
- Advise and train financialdirectors and other employees of units under the Finance Department on properapplication of IFRS and processing of non-common transactions.
- Carry out complex accountingprocedures and prepare the information to be provided on the financialstatements and notes for the following items: impairment test for long-termassets, including future tax assets and goodwill; derivatives and swaps;obligations related to the assets retirement liabilities; stock options; purchaseprice allocation (“PPA”); foreign and SR & ED tax credits.
- Redact, implement andupdate accounting policies and procedures and ensure consistent application throughoutthe Corporation.
- Coordinate andparticipate in calculating quarterly and annual tax provisions for all of the group’ssubsidiaries and prepare the tax information to be provided on the financialstatements.
- Coordinate and reviewconsolidation of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements of thegroup’s legal entities and the various reports required by Head Office andother users of the financial statements.
- Coordinate relationsand liaise with external auditors and the subsidiaries’ financial directors forthe fiscal year audit and submission of the business income tax returns.
- Supervise andcoordinate relations between government tax authorities and Canadian taxadvisors during audits of corporate income tax, sales tax and SR & ED taxcredits.
- Direct and coordinatethe implementation of tools to optimize Treasury management, including dailymanagement of cash flows, debt and calculate financial covenants forecast.
- Supervise andcoordinate the issuance of letters of credit and bonds by banks, insurers and EDC.
- All related duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, professional accounting designation (CPA).
- Minimum five years’ experience, including two with a CPA audit firm, in a similar position, preferably in a consulting firm (engineering, consulting) which is a subsidiary of a publicly trade company.
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS. Good knowledge of Canadian taxation and sale taxes.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to quickly make sound decisions based on experience and judgment.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in both of Canada’s official languages.
- Ability to work as part of a team, to communicate with all levels of the organization and to adapt rapidly to change.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Excel, knowledge of ERP.
- Available for travel occasionally and during peak periods.