Real Estate Law Clerk Legal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Fortis Law Practise Brampton
Fortis Law Practise Brampton urgently required following position for Real Estate Law Clerk Legal Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Real Estate Law Clerk Legal Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Fortis Law Practise Brampton Jobs Details:
We are looking for a dynamic, independent minded employee who should be well versed with modern day computer applications required in a law office. Our practice includes real estate and general civil litigation.
We seek the following skills in our potential candidate:
- independently manage all aspects of real estate transaction, including but not limited to purchase, sale and re-financing mortgage transactions.
- understanding & willingness to learn the use of Lawyer Done Deal/ Conveyancer/ PC Law software to open files, prepare documentation & trust ledgers and close the files.
- work in a fast paced, spontaneous environment with strict deadlines
- attention to detail, good multi tasking, with an ability & an understanding to prioritize agenda
- past work experience is a must
- able to work independently
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have previous real estate law experience in a law office;
- Must have knowledge on using Lawyer Done Deal / Conveyancer / PC LAW software to open files, prepare documentation & trust ledgers and close files;
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- real estate law clerk: 1 year