Consulting Audits Jobs Vacancy in Seasons Care Dietitian Network Montréal
Seasons Care Dietitian Network Montréal urgently required following position for Consulting Audits. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consulting Audits Jobs Vacancy in Seasons Care Dietitian Network Montréal Jobs Details:
Seasons Care Inc. is a consulting network of Dietitians and Nutrition Managers specializing in Long Term Care and Retirement Homes. The Dietitians who work within the network are all members of the College of Dietitians of Ontario and are insured for liability purposes. Over the past 22 years Seasons Care has developed a successful track record with being able to find great Dietitians and Nutrition Managers, and put them into LTC Homes and Retirement Homes, CCAC’s and private practice. We continue to grow and welcome you to join our team.
This position requires a four hour visit, once per quarter, to three homes near Montreal.
- Registered Dietitians Required
- Member in good standing of OPDQ. Must have liability insurance, TB testing and vulnerable sector police check
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience in Long Term Care
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently/self-directed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates an ability to problem solve
- Computer Literacy-knowledge of computerized long-term care documentation programs an asset
- Membership in Dietitians of Canada – Gerontology Network an asset
- Travel may be required with some positions
ALL DIETITIANS ARE WELCOME TO APPLY:
- New Graduates
- Retirees / Approaching Retirement
- Out-Of-Province Dietitians
- Dietitians Seeking Part-Time or Full-Time Work (work must be completed during the workweek – weekend and after hours are not acceptable.)
Seasons Care Dietitian Network is proud to accommodate individual needs in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), within our recruitment process. If you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please let us know.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract