Office Administrator Personal Secretary Jobs Vacancy in World Wide Logistics Inc Vaughan
World Wide Logistics Inc Vaughan urgently required following position for Office Administrator Personal Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Personal Secretary Jobs Vacancy in World Wide Logistics Inc Vaughan Jobs Details:
World Wide Logistics is a global provider of multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions, operating through a network of branch offices. At World Wide Logistics Inc., our team of industry veterans provide decades of experience managing all aspects of reliable freight movements within the world.
An Administrative Assistantwill be working in a dynamic office environment while supporting our President. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, organized and a team player. The incumbent will be responsible for inputting data, transferring calls and administrative tasks.
- Communicate information to internal and external parties
- Maintain a strong relationship with clients and vendors
- Inputting data and responding to emails
- Running reports and analyzing data on a weekly basis
- Prepare any office documents as requested
- Perform general clerical tasks: answering phone calls, transferring calls, send/receive electronic correspondence, filing, copying, scanning, shredding, writing letters/memos, creating reports
- Coordinate and order office supplies, stationary and office equipment
- Scheduling meeting with internal and external parties
- Maintain filing system
- Coordinating with the HR team to book interviews and meetings with the President.
- Maintain and grow social media accounts
- Perform additional duties as required
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to multitask and work efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organized, problem solver and a team player
- Quick learner and able to communicate ideas effectively
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet all deadlines
- Ability to work with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Fluent spoken and written English
World Wide Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. World Wide Logistics has a strict policy to recruit and select applicants solely on the basis of their qualifications while selecting the candidate who is the best fit for the company. World Wide Logistics does not discriminate against any applicants based on race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 3 years