Student Underwriting Assistant Part Time Temporary Jobs Vacancy in Westland Insurance Group South Surrey
- Student Underwriting Assistant Part Time Temporary
- Westland Insurance Group
- South Surrey BC
- 09 Feb, 2018 5 days ago
Westland Insurance Group South Surrey urgently required following position for Student Underwriting Assistant Part Time Temporary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Student Underwriting Assistant Part Time Temporary Jobs Vacancy in Westland Insurance Group South Surrey Jobs Details:
Westland Insurance Group Ltd has an opportunity for a temporary part time Student: Underwriting Assistant. : Our office is located in beautiful South Surrey, BC. : Don’t miss this chance to be part of a team that will grow rapidly! This is a great opportunity if you are looking for your first office role in a professional environment.
Westland is one of the largest independent insurance brokers in Canada with over 900 employees across 80 offices throughout Alberta & BC. We have experienced rapid expansion in the past 5 years and are positioned to continue on this growth path.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Diverse mix of staff and demonstrated work/life balance
- Career growth opportunities and continuing education programs
- Part time employment of 2-3 days with possibility of full time employment in the summer
- Employment period from March to September:
- Assist with processing of documentation mainly renewal documents
- Various other duties as assigned
- High School/University Student
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must, excellent organizational skills and a team player
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion are important qualities.
- Strong work ethic without sacrificing your ability to have fun on the job.