Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Cuisine Ale Toronto
Cuisine Ale Toronto urgently required following position for Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Cuisine Ale Toronto Jobs Details:
Récapitulatif du poste
- Meet with prospective clients with the objective of promoting the extensive product lines offered by the company.
- Promote essentially the « Multi-residential » product line.
- Organize efforts allowing for the effective expansion and development of territory - Toronto.
- Solicit potential clients with a variety of distinctive sales tactics
- Update existing client and potential client information using a sales software
- Maintain excellent business relations conclusive to listening, identifying and responding to needs in the market while striving to reach annual objectives.
- Always represent the best interest of the organization.
- Execute problem resolutions while maintaining and ensuring an excellent customer service.
- Participate in relevant promotional events.
- Monthly 1 day meeting, in Sherbrooke, with the Multi-Residential director to provide an update on leads, discuss objectives and orient new objectives as needed.
Responsabilités et missions
- Professional training in representation or other equivalent education
- 3-5 years relevant experience in sales
- 3-5 years of experience in the domain of cabinets and/or furniture – an asset
- Excellent familiarity of Microsoft Excel
Qualifications et compétences
- Resourceful and perseverant
- Autonomous and professional
- Capacity to work under stress and perform efficiently under tight time frames
- High level of concentration
- Dynamic and innovative
- Keen and excellent ability to find and recommend solutions
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- sales: 3 years