Senior Advisor Stakeholder Relations Jobs Vacancy in Epcor Utilities Edmonton
Epcor Utilities Edmonton urgently required following position for Senior Advisor Stakeholder Relations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Advisor Stakeholder Relations Jobs Vacancy in Epcor Utilities Edmonton Jobs Details:
Clean water and reliable energy are at the heart of what we do. We proudly keep the lights on and the water flowing in over 100 communities across North America. With a rich 125-year history, EPCOR has ambitions to be one of North America's premier providers of essential services, and we have the top employer and sustainability awards to prove it. If you're looking for new opportunities, people who care and work that matters, apply today to find a career where you matter more. Check out epcor.com/careers to find out more.
Energy Services provides the regulated rate option (RRO) electricity for consumers within Edmonton and parts of Alberta. Our highly skilled, knowledgeable, caring and engaged team is focused on providing outstanding customer care for the company, including our Edmonton-based contact and billing centres, and always striving to exceed our customers’ expectations.Brief Description
We currently have 1 (one) permanent full-time position available.
The Senior Advisor, Stakeholder Relations is accountable for communication and issue resolution with key stakeholders, managing process improvement projects, managing Service Level Agreements, and influencing internal and industry policies and rules. This includes ensuring EPCOR Energy Alberta GP Inc. (EEA) operational needs are met by working with and influencing Distributors, Retailers, Service Level Agreement Clients, and other industry stakeholders to obtain information and resolve issues and achieving the required outcomes with time spans (longest target completion time) of up to 3 - 12 months.Detailed Description
The Senior Advisor, Stakeholder Relations is accountable to the Senior Manager, Operations Services, and operates within the context and prescribed limits established by this manager and is responsible for but not limited to:
- Provide input to the Senior Manager, Operations Services plans and directions, ensure an appropriate understanding of the EUI and EEA strategy throughout EEA and ensure on-going effective positioning and appropriate relationships between other positions in EEA and in the rest of EUI.
- Develop and implement stratum appropriate (3 – 12 month) deliverables within the context of the Senior Manager, Operations Services business plan.
- Ensure the delivery of optimal results against appropriate performance metrics. Ensure required metrics are tracked and reported in accordance with regulatory or contractual requirements, and issues are resolved within expected timeframes.
- Ensure optimal deliverables through effective cross-functional accountability and authority practices (when relevant) within Senior Manager’s context and prescribed limits.
- Manage relationships with key market participants (i.e. Distributors, AUC). This includes applying expert knowledge to solve issues with EEA’s industry stakeholders and representing EEA at AUC working groups to ensure EEA’s interests are promoted and protected by the continuous improvements occurring at the industry level.
- Oversee EEA’s Code of Conduct reporting and SLA requirements. Prepare monthly and quarterly compliance reports and provide issue management for Compliance and Privacy. Develop, maintain and amend EEA’s Service Level Agreements, and ensure service levels are met to maximize value to EEA and provide excellent customer service.
- Monitor changes in the external political, social, economic and technological environments so that EEA can develop proactive strategies.
- Support the General Tariff applications by coordinating narrative and IR completion and ensuring consistency of written communications throughout.
- Support new business opportunities as required. Work with stakeholders/clients to develop accurate quotes for IT work as well as any ongoing business costs.
- Demonstrate a high performance, high discipline, safe, accountable, focused, innovative and achievement-oriented, easy to do business with manner of working.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Degree in business, economics or operations management
- Extensive knowledge of government regulations (i.e. AUC Rules, RRO Regulation)
- Strong working knowledge of code of conduct requirements and processes
- 5+ years experience in utility regulatory matters and utility rate setting
- 5+ years experience in leading process improvement initiatives
- Ability to analyze information and synthesize findings for practical application
- Ability to develop and manage a project plan
- Strong influencing, negotiation and facilitation skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Expert analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in Microsoft office suite (i.e. Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
Wage: $43.39 to $51.71
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Commencing with your first day of employment as a permanent EPCOR employee you will enjoy a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salary
- Annual incentive (bonus) pay program
- Paid vacation
- Flexible benefits plan
- Five paid personal days off each year
- Access to internal and external career development programs
- Financial support for personal development
- Pension Plan
- Financial support for employee wellness
- Career opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines and operational areas
- Financial support for charitable organizations that employees contribute to
Please note the following information:
- A requirement of working for EPCOR is that you are at least 18 years of age and legally entitled to work in Canada. (A copy of a valid work permit may be required.)
- If you are considered for the position, clearance on all applicable background checks (which may include criminal, identity, educational, and/or credit) and professional reference checks is required. Some EPCOR positions require an enhanced level of background assessment, which is dictated by law. These positions require advanced criminal record checks that must also be conducted from time to time after commencement of employment.
- A technical/practical assessment may be administered during the selection process and this exercise will be used as a part of the selection criterion.
- To meet the physical demands required of some positions, candidates must be in good physical condition and willing to work in all weather conditions. Clearance on pre-placement medical and drug and alcohol testing may be required.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook!