Inside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Venus Concept North York
Venus Concept North York urgently required following position for Inside Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inside Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Venus Concept North York Jobs Details:
Inside Sales Representative- Medical Devices (B2B)
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Inside Sales Representative to join our growing team! Reporting to the Business Development Manager, our team provides a unique value to our customers in the medical aesthetics industry.
Successful candidates will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Outbound and Inbound activities to generate a qualified consultation
- Prospect and develop new business relationships
- Respond to inbound leads generated from corporate marketing activities
- Focus on closed-loop communications with prospects to build trust, comfort, and conversation to demos
- Track all forms of communications with prospects through corporate CRM system
- Work with the outside sales team to develop new leads
- Maintain a high level of understanding of all the Venus Concept family of products
- Co-ordinate sales activities with local reps
- Track record of over-achieving (ideally 2+ years of experience Inside Sales or Account Management)
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Strong computer skills – (MS Office, Outlook, SalesForce.com)
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- Positive attitude, exemplary attendance, and reliable team member
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritization, and manage time effectively
What you’ll be part of – our Venus Concept Culture:
Venus Concept believes in pushing boundaries while embracing creativity and innovation. Our employees are a critical part of our company’s performance and are at the core of its success. With a focus on entrepreneurship, community involvement, and personal development, we bring a new meaning to work-life balance.
Venus Concept is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals. Venus Concept is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
About Venus Concept
Venus Concept® is a leading global medical technology company that develops, commercializes, and delivers safe, efficacious, and easy-to-use aesthetic technologies and related practice enhancement services in a unique, industry-disruptive subscription-based business model. Venus Concept's devices have been designed in cost-effective and proprietary ways that enables the company to expand beyond the aesthetic industry's traditional markets of dermatology and plastic surgery, and into non-traditional markets—such as family practice, general practice, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, and medical spas. The company has expanded its subscription platform and is now selling its devices in over 60 countries, including 27 with direct offices. Venus Concept now has over 400 global employees whose customer-centric approach has supported the company's rapid growth. For more information, please visit www.venusconcept.com.
Compensation: Annual base salary + Commissions + Bonus
Benefits: Generous employee healthcare/benefits/vacation
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Job Functions: Technical Sales & Business Development
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year