Pharmacy Manager Jobs Vacancy in Munro Sorrento Prescriptions Ida Sorrento
Munro Sorrento Prescriptions Ida Sorrento urgently required following position for Pharmacy Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pharmacy Manager Jobs Vacancy in Munro Sorrento Prescriptions Ida Sorrento Jobs Details:
Munro’s Sorrento Prescriptions, an IDA pharmacy, has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, energetic and positive individual to join our team as a Pharmacy Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Pharmacy Manager is responsible for managing pharmacy operations and maintaining a professional and cohesive working relationship with the Front Store Manager and staff. They are a catalyst in the execution of superior patient care that translates into an environment that ensures people make the healthiest choices quickly, easily, and confidently.
WORKING TO BUILD PHARMACY OPERATIONS YOUR FOCUS IS TO:
- Actively promote the IDA image within the community by encouraging a positive profile through participation and leadership in community business groups as well as initiatives focusing on health and wellness.
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability and leadership capabilities, by bringing energy, enthusiasm, passion, and strong communication skills as we strive to be the premier pharmacy in Sorrento.
- Interface and plan clinics, events, etc, in conjunction with the Front Store Manager
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate all Pharmacy staff to ensure proper staffing and efficient pharmacy operations.
- Provide professional advice and applicable dialogue with patients on prescriptions, home healthcare products, services, and OTC products in order to provide excellent customer service and drive customer loyalty.
- Champion and model the development of subject matter expertise at store level.
- Ensure process and responsiveness to referral clients from front store staff
- Ensure pharmacy staff are knowledgeable in Home Health Care products and merchandising of OTC products while providing exceptional pharmacy/patient care.
- Ensure company standard operating procedures, policies, professional standards, and applicable laws and regulations are followed.
- Ensure that the store achieves and maintains financial growth, in conjunction with the General Manager and Front Store Manager.
This position manages multiple locations and will require regular travel, and flexible availability. We offer highly competitive compensation packages, including group benefits plans and in-store discounts. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Munro’s Sorrento Prescriptions is a family owned pharmacy, operating under the IDA banner. Our employees enjoy a culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance with significant opportunities for growth and professional development in our 17 locations throughout the BC interior.
Sorrento is nestled between the Trans-Canada highway and southern shore of Shuswap Lake; located just 45 minutes East of Kamloops and 2 hours north of Kelowna.
Job Type: Full-time