Ski Rental Attendant Jobs Vacancy in City Brampton Brampton
City Brampton Brampton urgently required following position for Ski Rental Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ski Rental Attendant Jobs Vacancy in City Brampton Brampton Jobs Details:
Responsible for educating and fitting rental equipment while providing excellent customer service
- Ensure safe and correct sizing of all rental equipment including large group rentals
- Provide a high level of front line customer service including greeting and engaging participants
- Communicate with participants in regards to lesson opportunities and accident prevention
- Ensure all equipment inventories are accurate and accounted for at the end of the day
- Sanitize boots and helmets’ Regular maintenance of rental equipment eg. waxing
- Inspect and report any safety concerns about the rental equipment to immediate supervisor
- Inform rental technician of tools, parts or materials that are required
- Complete administrative duties in a timely manner (eg. payroll, incident/accident reports, opening and closing procedures, group rental set ups)
- Maintain a safe and tidy work space ensuring equipment is set-up and stored appropriately
- Report all concerns, accidents and incidents to immediate supervisor for follow up and take appropriate action
- Maintain an understanding of department programs and services
- Understand, adhere to, and enforce Corporate Policies & Procedures, Confidentiality Guidelines, Emergency Procedures and Health and Safety Standards for all participants and staff
- Attend meetings/training as required
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Ability to successfully obtain Ski Binding Certification
- Current Standard First Aid / CPR C / AED from an accredited organization
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Successful candidates will be required to obtain a Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check, at their own expense, prior to commencing employment
Various tests and/or exams may be administered as part of the selection criteria.
Job status: Part time
Job Type: Non-Union
Applications must be received by March 30, 2018
Alternate formats will be provided upon request.
If this opportunity matches your interest and experience, please apply online at: www.brampton.ca/employment or viawww.workopolis.com by March 30, 2018. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please be advised, the City of Brampton uses email to communicate with their applicants for open job competitions. It is the applicant’s responsibility to include an updated email address that is checked daily and accepts emails from unknown users. As we send time sensitive correspondence via email (i.e. testing bookings, interview dates), it is imperative that applicants check their email regularly. If we do not hear back from applicants, we will assume that you are no longer interested in the Job Competition and your application will be removed from the Competition.
The City is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources Division of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.