Help Desk Jobs Vacancy in World Wide Logistics Inc Vaughan
World Wide Logistics Inc Vaughan urgently required following position for Help Desk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Help Desk Jobs Vacancy in World Wide Logistics Inc Vaughan Jobs Details:
World Wide Logistics is a global provider of multimodal transportation services and logistics solutions, operating through a network of branch offices. At World Wide Logistics Inc., our team of industry veterans provide decades of experience managing all aspects of reliable freight movements within the world.
Information Technology Help Desk Supportis responsible for supporting employees with all technical problems and ensuring all programs are up to date. This position is responsible for all IT software and hardware used in the office. We are looking for a candidate who has excellent customer service, technical, and problem solving skills.
- Troubleshoot software, hardware, and network issues
- Monitor backups of company data files and servers, troubleshoot or restore when unsuccessful
- Maintain server health, performance, security, updates, upgrades and etc.
- Perform physical set up of computers and workstations, this may include light physical tasks
- Responsible for creating domain accounts, setting up emails, programming cards, and upgrading computers for all employees in the office
- Contact vendors to order supplies and draft quotations
- Coordinate third party technical support service calls as required
- Communicate with third party technical support via phone, email or remote desktop connection
- Train end users on all internal programs
- Act as the subject matter expert for all technology used in the company
- Manages the company’s telecommunications services
- Perform other duties as required
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any IT related field
- Excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Strong team work skills along with problem solving, and multitasking
- Exceptional communication skills via phone and email
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Competitive salary
- Group benefits including vision, dental, medical insurance
- Annual bonus based on performance
World Wide Logistics is an equal opportunity employer. World Wide Logistics has a strict policy to recruit and select applicants solely on the basis of their qualifications while selecting the candidate who is the best fit for the company. World Wide Logistics does not discriminate against any applicants based on race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- Help Desk: 1 year