Talent Acquisition Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Blackberry Waterloo
Blackberry Waterloo urgently required following position for Talent Acquisition Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Blackberry Waterloo Jobs Details:
We are currently searching for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our talent acquisition processes and activities for the Global TA team and our HR Business Partners (HRBP’s). This role will facilitate all operational aspects of the hiring process and assist with development, implementation and control of centralized recruitment processes. The successful candidate will be highly organized, have a commitment to task, excellent customer interaction and communication skills.
- Support the North America Talent Acquisition
- Provide “Wow” client service and facilitate an excellent candidate experience in the recruitment process
- Perform end to end recruitment administrative support: initiating background screenings, gathering new hire paperwork, informing all team members that the offer has been accepted, initiating internal notices to IT, payroll and admin services teams
- Build and maintain relationships with diverse groups (HR, Talent Acquisition, and third-party vendors) to ensure a smooth and efficient background screening process while also meeting pre-determined SLAs
- Interact with the Recruiters, Hiring Managers and candidates to schedule interviews in a timely manner
- Support and coordinate recruitment events
- Manage confidential information in a discrete way
- Perform other duties as necessary
- The ideal candidate will bring 2-3 years related experience in Human Resources or Recruitment
- Post-secondary education specializing in Human Resources or related field
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, & Excel)
- Experience with applicant tracking system(Workday) considered an asset
- Strong people skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively with a diverse range of individuals
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- High level of energy, drive, initiative, and commitment
- Flexibility to manage changing priorities on short notice
Job Family Group Name:Human Resources
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40