Houseperson Jobs Vacancy in Staybridge Suites Oakville Burlington Oakville
Staybridge Suites Oakville Burlington Oakville urgently required following position for Houseperson. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Houseperson Jobs Vacancy in Staybridge Suites Oakville Burlington Oakville Jobs Details:
At Staybridge Suites® our purpose is to make guests feel at home. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the Staybridge Suites brand you’re more than just a job title. At Staybridge Suites we look for people who are thoughtful and reliable and who show they care by making guests feel totally comfortable - like part of the family. The Staybridge Suites hotel is located right off the QEW at Bronte road in Oakville, Ontario. It’s a focused service hotel, and we are looking for a Houseperson to join our busy and professional team.
The Houseperson is responsible for cleaning and supplying all public areas and assigned guest rooms, and to assist Room and Laundry Attendants in accordance with Hotel and brand standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
Offers support and assistance in the following areas:
- Thorough and complete cleaning requirements on all guest rooms, in public washrooms, elevators, stairwells and interior public areas, fitness room/showers as set by standards of the Hotel;
- Ensuring security standards are practiced, to protect guest’s privacy and belongings, as well as employee’s.
- Following Hotel policies in relation to key control, and the security of hotel property, including linens, supply carts, vacuums and storage rooms;
- Assisting with inventories and preventing waste and misuse of guest and cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Removing all garbage, soiled linen or dirty food from corridors in a prompt manner;
- Responding to Front desk calls, assisting in checking rooms, luggage delivery and guest special request;
- Communicating with MOD and co-workers regarding product/ service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc;
- Working in compliance with the Health and Safety Act and regulations;
- Performing additional duties assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Prior cleaning experience preferred;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds;
- WHMIS certificate an asset;
- Ability to deal with all levels of management, in a professional manner;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work all shifts, including weekends and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.06 to $14.56 /hour