Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Industry Training Authority Ita Richmond
Industry Training Authority Ita Richmond urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Industry Training Authority Ita Richmond Jobs Details:
Customer Service Representative (Temporary Full Time)
About the position
If you are passionate about helping people, love to multi-task and consider yourself tech-savvy then this just may be the perfect fit.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide an exceptional customer experience to all ITA customers and stakeholders. Bring your outstanding people skills to our dynamic team where we embrace innovative spirits, mutual respect, the opinion of others and a fun culture. Imagine a job where your day to day contribution ends with a feeling of making a difference in peoples’ lives. The customer service team interacts with apprentices, trainees, sponsors, training providers and other stakeholders via phone, email, and walk-ins researching and resolving inquiries as well as entering & maintaining individual’s records in British Columbia’s skilled trades system. The position reports to the Manager of Customer Support and does not have any direct reports. This role is a temporary, full time position for approximately 12 months.
- Respond to email, phone and walk-in inquiries from apprentices, trainees, sponsors, training providers and other stakeholders.
- Consistently meet or exceed established metrics.
- Adopt and demonstrate ITA’s Core Competencies on a daily basis.
- Assist with new CSR training.
- Enter and maintain accurate information in the apprenticeship registry (Direct Access) including:
- Register apprentices and sponsors
- Maintain apprentice and sponsor records
- Record document assessments
- Process requests for credit for prior work experience and/or technical training
- Process exam and challenge applications
- Process requests for work-based training hours, issue transcripts, progression letters and exam results
- Achieve and maintain established service levels, goals and objectives pertaining to:
- Work-based training requests
- Phone calls
- In-person clients
- Record all customer interaction:
- Create a case in CRM for each customer interaction
- Sort faxes and emails in CRM and correctly classify the case in order to correlate it to the correct apprentice record in DA
- Provide general administrative support services
- Photocopy, scan and collate documents
- Receive and process mail
- Receive fees (cheques, cash, debit, credit) and issue receipts
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned by Manager, Customer Support.
- Focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Previous experience in an adult training would be advantageous as would experience with apprenticeship registry applications.
- Proficient experience with MS Office programs and the internet is required.
- Excellent command of the English language is required; knowledge of a second language is an asset.
- The ability to use computer applications to enter and retrieve data accurately and process information efficiently is necessary.
- The ability to work with clients from diverse backgrounds in a courteous, professional, and confidential manner is necessary.
- The ability to quickly and effectively recognize a problem, determine the cause, take appropriate action and follow-up is necessary.
- Strong competencies are required in the following areas:
- Ability to learn and retain a large amount of complex information
- Communication, both verbal and written
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Critical analysis
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to diffuse complex and tense situations
- Ability to work as a supportive team member as well as demonstrate autonomy
- Ability to quickly adapt to ever changing and often conflicting priorities
- Call center experience is an asset.
- A combination of education and/or sufficient experience is necessary to perform all aspects of the position successfully.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you! Submit your cover letter and resume by email before the closing date listed on our careers page. All applicants will receive an emailed response confirming receipt of their resume submission.
We kindly ask that applications be sent by email and we ask for no phone calls please. Due to the high number of applications the ITA receives, only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in the ITA.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent