Business Development Rep Jobs Vacancy in Lookbookhq Toronto
Lookbookhq Toronto urgently required following position for Business Development Rep. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Rep Jobs Vacancy in Lookbookhq Toronto Jobs Details:
Do you want to learn and grow with an amazing team? Are you a passionate A-player who strives to exceed expectations, daily?
LookBookHQ is a fast-growing technology company that provides the only content marketing automation platform for modern marketers. Our innovative technology helps B2B marketers cultivate more informed, sales-ready buyers faster by ensuring they always see the next most relevant content asset wherever and whenever they engage. LookBookHQ converts interest into deeper content engagement by empowering buyers to self-educate at their own pace.
The position is primarily responsible for prospecting, booking appointments and creating Sales Qualified Opportunities. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, you will work with specific goals and responsibilities. The role allows for career growth and advancement into other sales roles within the organization.
The Business Development Rep’s role will include the following responsibilities:
- Conduct cold calls and follow-up calls to prospects|
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities by booking appointments
- Identify key decision makers
- Build and maintain a solid relationship with prospective customers
- Educate prospects on new releases, products and upcoming events
- Bachelor’s Degree (an undergraduate degree in sales, marketing, advertising or business preferred but not required)
- Interest and/or experience in the software industry, B2B sales and/or B2B marketing
- Hands-on experience preferred in an inside sales/demand generation role
- Must be a Canadian citizen or be authorized to work in Canada
- 1 year of outbound business-to-business telephone marketing or sales experience
- Ability to navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with the ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously
- Meet deadlines in fast paced environment
- Insatiable desire to learn and ability to adapt to changing routines and software
- Basic computer skills such as Microsoft Outlook and Window as well as typing skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to learn quickly and think quickly
- Self-reliant and reliable
The position is located in downtown Toronto.
Why Work at LookBookHQ?
This is where we get to boast a little about why we’re awesome and why it would be awesome for you to work with us. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, LookBookHQ is a fast-growing, innovative marketing technology company with a corporate culture that values individuality and diversity. We work hard and play hard and we do both with passion and respect for one another. Our newly renovated open concept office promotes a fast-paced, fun, friendly and highly collaborative work environment, while our management goes out of their way to be transparent and approachable. Weekly all-hands meetings, team lunches, company events and a quarterly Founders’ Award for the team member who best embodies our values – these are all cherries on top of the LookBookHQ cake!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you.
If you believe you have the right stuff to be a LookBooker, apply below. Attach your resume and a short cover letter telling us why you are the right person for this job! We are marketers, not HR people, so feel free to let a bit of your personality come through.
LookBookHQ is an equal opportunity employer.
It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. LookBookHQ is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.