Customer Relations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Bank Vancouver
Bank Vancouver urgently required following position for Customer Relations Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Relations Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Bank Vancouver Jobs Details:
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
TD Canada Trust is TD's customer-focused personal and small business banking business. Serving more than 11 million customers nationally, TD Canada Trust provides a full range of financial products and services through its branch banking network, telephone, internet banking, and ‘TD Green Machine’ automated banking machines.
The Customer Relations Coordinator acts as the primary coordinator and point of contact for all telephone and face-to-face customer enquiries. The role is required to understand customer needs and identify opportunities to promote TDCT products and services to customers, referring them to appropriate team members or internal Bank partners to create a legendary customer experience. The Customer Relations Coordinator reports to the Branch Manager or Manager Financial Services.
- Proactively demonstrate lobby leadership in the customer lounge, help & advice area and in self serve areas of the branch with the goal to deliver a legendary customer experience and create a positive “First Impression’” by greeting and engaging them in a range of sales, service and informational conversations
- Create a positive customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately, escalating issues when necessary
- Ensure the customer area is professional and inviting in appearance
Develop and Manage the Team / Teamwork
- Contribute to a positive working environment
- Actively participate in the performance management process
- Meet professional/personal development objectives by utilizing learning maps
- Actively participate in regular meetings and coaching sessions
- Identify sales and advice opportunities and refer customers to appropriate team members or internal Bank partners
- Manage customer flow by identifying customer needs, setting expectations for when and who will meet these needs and making customer appointments as required
Internal Practices & Processes
- Contribute to the branch objective for Operational Excellence
- Be knowledgeable of and comply with Bank and industry codes of conduct and with securities laws and regulations
- Understand and apply bank/branch operating policies and procedures – which may include assisting with the branch opening and closing procedures on a rotational basis
- Ensure necessary due diligence to support the accuracy of all customer transactions
It is understood that you will have flexibility to work evenings and weekends when required on a rotational basis as part of the branch team.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.