Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cymax Stores Inc Burnaby
Cymax Stores Inc Burnaby urgently required following position for Junior Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Cymax Stores Inc Burnaby Jobs Details:
As a Junior Business Analyst within our Marketplace team, you’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement or increased profit in marketplace channels. As an excel wizard, your decisions are driven by data and you constantly strive for more. You work to understand, and then report any changes in demand. You are also driven by accomplishing things; you feel a sense of responsibility over your marketplace and its performance. You’ll also be providing direction on resolving rigidities within marketplace channels.
As the leaders of all external sales channels, our Marketplace team is responsible for ensuring we’re looking (and operating at) our best to the outside world. From pricing to strategy, we ensure the business is making the best decisions based on our recommendations. We’re data junkies who love steering our growth.
What you’ll do:
- Drive new initiatives, manage roadmaps and coordinate with team members to drive revenue
- Cross Functional task management
- Experienced with data manipulation tools (e.g., SQL)
- Build relationships with Marketplace managers, help drive programs and sales
- Perform cohort analyses on key metrics
- Work under minimal direction and you enjoy asking questions
- Track performance by marketplace and understanding causes for fluctuations
- Troubleshoot and Identify issues from lines of code
Who you are:
- B.A or B.S preferred; 1+ year experience within an analytical/quantitative role
- Strong to advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SQL
- You are analytical and you are well versed at using data to support your ideas
- Knowledge in statistics and statistical tools
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- You are results driven and tenacious
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are entrepreneurial, you love retail, and you can bring your ideas to market
Why work here!
Based in Burnaby, BC, Cymax Group is North America’s largest e-commerce furniture retailer with over 300,000 furniture SKUs - making us a leader in online sales for all items home and office. We pride ourselves on our unique culture, consisting of impressive team members from all walks of life working together to contribute to the amazing growth we’ve seen. With regular company socials and tons of opportunities to learn, we strive to be the most engaging office in Canada.
We’re looking to hire talented people (like you!) to join our passionate team that will support you as you continue to advance your career.
INTERESTED? APPLY DIRECTLY USING LINK BELOW FOR FASTER REVIEW.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent