Junior Support Technician Jobs Vacancy in Dmcl Cpa Vancouver
Dmcl Cpa Vancouver urgently required following position for Junior Support Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Support Technician Jobs Vacancy in Dmcl Cpa Vancouver Jobs Details:
DMCL Chartered Professional Accountants is seeking a Junior IT Support Technician in our Downtown Vancouver office. This position is responsible for providing end-user and client support for all IT systems for all three offices and be the first point of contact for user inquiries and troubleshooting requests.
DMCL Chartered Professional Accountants is a member of Moore Stephens International and is a leading mid-sized accounting firm with exceptional professionals and a diverse client base. DMCL’s team of 160 staff and 20 partners serves local businesses with global interests and growth objectives with three offices in the Lower Mainland. We are entrepreneurs at heart and are recognized for our expertise in audit and assurance, accounting, taxation and business and financial consulting for public and private companies, not for profits and owner managed businesses.
As a Junior IT Support Technician, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide technical support to DMCL users
- Installation and configuration of operating systems, application software, updates and patches
- Setup complete workstations and related peripherals for staff
- Provide after-hours support as required
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong focus on client service
- Proven troubleshooting and technical support skills
- Intermediate English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proven ability to learn new computing related skills
- Ability to manage time and adhere to strict deadlines
- Knowledge and/or experience with the following programs including Caseware/Caseview, TaxPrep, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Sage 50 and QuickBooks would be an asset
We’re offering an exceptional opportunity for you to use your skills in a flexible work environment with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Standard 35-hour work week;
- 4-day work week during the summer months;
- Medical, dental, life and long-term disability benefits coverage.
We would like to thank you for your application but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent