Kilted Managing Partner Jobs Vacancy in Men Kilts Edmonton
Men Kilts Edmonton urgently required following position for Kilted Managing Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Kilted Managing Partner Jobs Vacancy in Men Kilts Edmonton Jobs Details:
It’s Great Being Awesome, Come Join Us!
Our Business: Men In Kilts Window Cleaning
Our Tag Line: No Peeking!!!
Our Mission: To bring smiles to the world, one kilt at a time!
The Opportunity: Men In Kilts is looking for dynamic leaders with a strong work ethic, who are enthusiastic, goal driven and who want to be part of an exciting, unique brand! This is a chance to flex your leadership and entrepreneurial abilities, as you embrace this opportunity to become a Managing Partner in our Edmonton location.
Within this organization, fun factor meets inspiration as you work alongside and lead a team of Kilted Technicians in the field. Men In Kilts provides window cleaning and exterior cleaning services to both residential and commercial clients, with snow removal services offsetting any seasonality. Our Managing Partner will receive the financial benefits that come with ownership, as you grow a strong team within the Edmonton market. You should be someone with great influence, who nurtures energy and passion, followed by motivation and accountability. It is essential to have a track record of management skills, along with professional and personal growth.
The fine folks of Edmonton, Alberta have welcomed Men In Kilts with open arms and the business has seen tremendous growth. We have accomplished great things as a team, which sets us apart from others, and we hold true to who we are. As we search for a leader to support our awesome team, we look for an integrator to take us to the next phase of growth. At Men In Kilts we celebrate gumption!
Take this survey below to see if you might be right for this role and a good fit for Men In Kilts.
- Are you an effective team builder and able to lead, train and motivate others?
- Would you like to be rewarded for your efforts with profit sharing?
- Do you like to do physically demanding work and enjoy working outside year-round?
- Is your driving record clean, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience?
- Are you task oriented, great at checking things off the to-do list?
- Would you feel comfortable in a kilt, ready to wear it proudly?
- Do you like attention (media coverage, photos and community activities)?
- Have you been a top performer in a role you have undertaken in the past?
- Are you looking for a rewarding career path to commit to?
- Can you embrace multiple roles within your scope of responsibility as the business grows?
If you answered YES to all 10 of the questions above, we need to talk!We are looking for passionate, driven, responsible candidates, who are looking to take their career to the next level and want the opportunity to be a part of our Men In Kilts family.
Edmonton is one of 25 locations across North America and we have been called “one of the few exciting franchise business opportunities being offered in the US”. Our Franchise Services Company located in Vancouver, BC provides marketing, PR and our Sales Center. Our veteran General Manager comes alongside to assist with budgeting, industry training and mentoring, daily communication, problem solving and incredible support. Our Managing Partner will be the field support that rounds out all the resources it takes to continue to run a successful Men In Kilts franchise location.
Our Managing Partner Will:
- Train staff and ensure their safety in the field
- Be capable of providing outstanding cleaning services to our clients
- Prepare quotes, arrange scheduling, confirm jobs and follow up
- Process work orders and invoicing
- Maintain employee records and build a cohesive team
- Handle basic banking transactions and deposits
- Be goal oriented by setting targets, creating budgets and revenue reports
- Be excited about wearing a kilt to work everyday
- Have ladder experience and/or be capable of working at heights
- Order and maintain equipment
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Love the idea of building, and being part of, an exciting new brand
Compensation: $60,000 Salary + Profit Sharing + Conference Travel Expenses
If you’re awesome, dedicated and fun – please apply!
Write “Managing Partner Edmonton” in your subject line and attach a resume with a cover letter. In your cover letter tell us why you think this company and opportunity is meant for you!
We thank all applicants for their interest. Due to the large volume of applications received, only those most qualified for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
In News: Our national franchise has been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX Local, FOX Business, the National Post, AMEX Business Open Forum, The Vancouver Sun, Business In Vancouver, City TV, CBC TV, Global National TV and many more media outlets. Men In Kilts also appeared on the Dragons’ Den in Nov., 2016 and is featured on Canada Post ads across the nation.
It’s Great Being Awesome, Come Join Us!
Job Type: Full-time