Recruiter Talent Resource Specialist Emea Region Jobs Vacancy in Freebalance Ottawa
Freebalance Ottawa urgently required following position for Recruiter Talent Resource Specialist Emea Region. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruiter Talent Resource Specialist Emea Region Jobs Vacancy in Freebalance Ottawa Jobs Details:
s and advertisements for staffing required
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of experience in recruitment
- A demonstrable history of using the latest techniques to find and engage passive candidates (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, X-Ray, Boolean, Internet Sourcing, etc).
- A successful track record of achieving targets, whether those are deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Previous experience in recruitment for ERP sector would be considered an asset.
- Must have a professional demeanour and maintain confidentiality
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Arabic and English, additional languages are considered an asset.
- Familiar with Middle Eastern and African countries employment laws is considered an asset