Production Coordinator Custom Cabinets Millwork Jobs Vacancy in Flexwood Fine Cabinetry Mississauga
Flexwood Fine Cabinetry Mississauga urgently required following position for Production Coordinator Custom Cabinets Millwork. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Coordinator Custom Cabinets Millwork Jobs Vacancy in Flexwood Fine Cabinetry Mississauga Jobs Details:
Flexwood is growing its business. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have solid experience in Custom Cabinets & Millwork. If you are organized, result driven, excited about process improvement and have attention to details this would be the job for you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Production Manager, Production Coordinator will support the production team to fulfill the high-end customer experience Flexwood aims for.
This newly introduced role will be responsible for the following functional areas;
- Execution on the production schedule
- Prepare and present daily production status reports
- Point out potential gaps with suggested solutions
- Timely processing of material purchase orders
- Control and documentation of receiving
- Plan, organize, manage and set priorities of daily operation
- Daily, weekly and monthly meetings with production team
- Manage attendance for production floor
- Ensure that safety rules and procedures are being followed by all individuals on the floor
- Support the production team by obtaining and providing technical clarifications related to production drawings
- Spot check quality of product and report potential issues to production manager
- Manage shipping to fulfill the installation schedule
- You have a college degree in operations management or equivalent experience
- Must have related manufacturing experience (minimum 5 years)
- Team management experience (minimum 5 years)
- Must be organized with excellent prioritization, problem solving and time management skills
- Must be focused on process improvement
- Must be approachable with good people skills
- Microsoft Excel skills (filters, sorting, vlookup, etc..);
- Easily adaptable to new software and applications
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- management in woodworking: 5 years