Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Browne Markham
Browne Markham urgently required following position for Accounts Payable Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Payable Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Browne Markham Jobs Details:
To process vendor invoices and employee expense reports on a timely and accurate basis in accordance with company policies and procedures. Enter invoices into the accounting system for payments ensuring correct approval, coding and matching. Process check runs and set-up wire transfers into the on-line banking system. To assist the accounting department as needed.
Duties and responsibilities
- Enter Supplier invoices into the accounting system, matching against purchase order receiving.
- Enter Vendor invoices, ensuring correct coding, authorized approval and enter into correct accounting period based on matching principle
- Respond to vendor inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Check accuracy of employee reimbursement expenses ensuring proper coding and that appropriate receipts and documentation is attached
- Ensure authorized by supervisor
- Enter into accounting system on a timely basis
- Communicate with employees in regards to proper back-up and timely submission of expense reports
- Review, code and process HSBC credit card statements, attaching receipts and back-up documentation as provided by the employee and ensure provided to Controller for timely payment
- Processing check runs
- Obtain authorized signatures for checks
- Backup for providing weekly list of wire transfers to Purchasing Manager & CFO for approval
- Backup for Setting up wire transfers into the on-line banking system
- Backup for preparing manual invoices into accounting system once wire payments processed
- Backup for safeguarding the petty cash and ensure proper reporting
- Set-up new vendors into the accounting system
- Reconcile assigned GL accounts monthly
- Enter journal entries as needed
- Provide HR information needed for income tax purposes.
ie Sales rep expenses, Audit:
- Assist with year-end audit:
- Provide requested account reconciliation schedules
- Provide requested supplier/vendor invoices
- Provide cash disbursement back-up
- Box accounts payable invoices once year-end audit is complete
- Grade 12 diploma
- Proficient with Excel
- Minimum of 3 years prior accounts payable experience
- Working knowledge of accounting systems and procedures
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 1 year
- High school or equivalent