Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Powell Contracting Ltd Aurora
Powell Contracting Ltd Aurora urgently required following position for Accounting Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounting Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Powell Contracting Ltd Aurora Jobs Details:
Powell Contracting Ltd. has been a leader in the industry by providing Southern Ontario with the supply and installation of temporary concrete barriers, noise barriers, crash cushions, guide rails, ground mount signs, overhead signs, sign structures and foundations. We are looking to add an Accounting Clerk to help support our Accounting team.
This position is responsible to provide financial and administrative assistance in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial records and administrative operations are carried out efficiently.
- Store, manage, data enter and track company business documents ie. invoices, purchase orders, time sheets, etc.
- Scan, image, organize and maintain documents on an ongoing basis
- Gather time sensitive documents to prepare A/P packages for processing;
- 3 way matching of related documents
- Ensure all documents have proper approvals
- Ad hoc support to the finance team
- Data entry related to various tasks
- Reception relief
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated competence in arithmetic and both verbal and written skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience in Jonas for Construction is an asset
- Computer savvy and well versed in MS Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Entry level accounting skills, especially with accounts payable is an asset
- University/College education preferred
What We Offer:
- An awesome work environment
- Competitive compensation package with group benefits & an RRSP program
- Free breakfast & lunch!
Powell Group of Companies is committed to meeting the accessibility needs of persons with disabilities in an effective and timely manner in accordance with the applicable standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA), the provisions of the Ontario Human Rights Code, and any other applicable legislation. We foster an inclusive organizational culture as an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts Payable: 1 year
- Accounting: 1 year