Finance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Logistics Langley
Logistics Langley urgently required following position for Finance Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Manager Jobs Vacancy in Logistics Langley Jobs Details:
Summary of Position:
Are you looking for your next big challenge? Do you want to be an integral part of a successful team? Are you ready to Work. Hard. Play. Hard? EV Logistics is looking for the perfect fit for our Finance Manager position. This passionate individual will lead a team of finance professionals and work in collaboration with multiple operational sites and several functional departments to drive excellence within all aspects of the business. This driven team member will provide financial oversight to multiple sites on activities such as month end close, payroll, receivables, payables, etc., as well as for operational activities such as warehouse productivity, labor efficiency, throughput reporting and analysis. If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please see the details below.
What you will do as a Finance Manager at EV logistics:
- You will work hard and it will be worth it.
- You will be relied upon and trusted to drive high performance with the finance team.
- You will develop solutions, increasing internal controls and audit processes.
- You will drive excellence within monthly reporting, month end remits, forecasts and budgets.
- You will love numbers and want to dig deep to analyze the information, communicate your findings and recommendations.
- You won’t be afraid to challenge the status quo, driving continuous improvement in the business.
- You will be a true business partner,with a strong voice, collaborating with all levels of the business.
- You will grow your skills through all of the other essential responsibilities of a Finance Manager.
Who you are:
- You are a natural leader with a passion for finance.
- You will have a flare for numbers having full financial oversight of multiple sites.
- You will lead by example, mentoring and coaching a team of finance professionals.
- You will have achieved your CPA designation, along with 5+ years of experience in accounting and/or financial reporting.
- You will have strong computer skills, including use of spreadsheets and accounting tools and software.
- You are analytical beyond question and organized.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment, working with a passionate team.
Are you ready to take on this challenge and become a leader within EV Logistics? We would love to hear from you! Please apply by June 8th, by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 5 years