Engineering Summer Student Jobs Vacancy in King Contracting Owen Sound
King Contracting Owen Sound urgently required following position for Engineering Summer Student. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineering Summer Student Jobs Vacancy in King Contracting Owen Sound Jobs Details:
- Assist Superintendents with overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality and project status.
- Maintain and promote excellent relationships with the owner, contract administrators, subcontractors, suppliers and public.
- Adhere to the Miller Group Policy and Procedure Manual
- Ensure compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act and Regulations for construction projects by adhering to the Company’s OH&S management system
- Assists in planning, scheduling and executing construction activities
- Prepare and update work schedules
- Creates reports on productivities, work completed and material yields
- Assists in tracking and forecasting job costs on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Enrolled in an accredited technical college or university with focus on Civil Engineering.
- Demonstrates sense of urgency and strong commitment to achieving goals and objectives
- Focused on details, highly organized and works effectively with shifting priorities and rapid change
- Effectively examines events, issues and problems to generate optimal solutions in a timely manner
- Fosters teamwork and cooperation with a strong ability to work with a highly functional team
- Good communication skills both spoken and written
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, MS Word and Excel skills
- Ability to use stairs, ladders, scaffolding and climb over rough terrain
- Ability to work long hours per day in sometimes rough weather conditions