Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Ihear Unicare Inc Edmonton
Ihear Unicare Inc Edmonton urgently required following position for Front Desk Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Ihear Unicare Inc Edmonton Jobs Details:
A Front Desk Receptionist is required for our Edmonton health professional office located inside Meadowlark Mall, reporting directly to the management.
Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications, including separate fixed and variable components. Excellent performance is rewarded as a variable monthly component.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducting all duties with absolute professionalism,
- Answering telephone calls in a timely and friendly manner,
- Greeting clients and responding to their needs,
- Booking appointments for new and existing clients,
- Confirming upcoming appointments with clients,
- Retrieving client files or preparing new client files before appointments,
- Filing client files after appointments,
- Performing minor invoicing,
- Other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate must have an energetic outgoing personality, exceptional aptitude to work with senior clients, and exemplary telephone etiquette.
The candidate must also have a successful track record as a Front Desk Receptionist / Secretary.
Effective professional communication skills are essential for this position.
Health Benefits will be provided after the successful completion of the probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time
- Receptionist: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Fluent Written and Verbal English