Junior Designer Marketing Coordinator Part Time Contract Jobs Vacancy in Generali Global Health Services Markham
- Junior Designer Marketing Coordinator Part Time Contract
- Generali Global Health Services
- Markham ON
- 13 Jan, 2018 4 days ago
Generali Global Health Services Markham urgently required following position for Junior Designer Marketing Coordinator Part Time Contract. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Designer Marketing Coordinator Part Time Contract Jobs Vacancy in Generali Global Health Services Markham Jobs Details:
The Thornhill office currently has an opening for a Part-Time Junior Designer/Marketing Coordinator (6 month contract).
A Part-Time Junior Designer/Marketing Coordinator is:
Accountable for assisting in the creation of organizational communications for internal and external stakeholders. Accountable for rebranding, and updating, letters and forms to ensure continuity with our brand, and for assisting in the design of new communication layouts.
A Typical Day Could Include:
- Updating the written content and design of organizational forms and letters to align them with current branding
- Creation of new written content for communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Designing new communication templates aligned with current branding
- Creation and redesign of customer forms
- Designing layouts for company webpages (e.g. – search engine layout)
- Coordinating project timelines with internal stakeholders, and delivering materials with minimal supervision
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be available to work at least 20 hours per week
- 1 year of marketing, communications, graphics, or PR experience
- Experience in form design using InDesign and other Adobe products
- Experience in graphic design
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to complete projects with minimal direction
In return for your unique skill set, logical thought process and desire to improve upon everything you do, you will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Free parking.
- A chance to make a difference.