Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Eclipse Automation Cambridge
Eclipse Automation Cambridge urgently required following position for Project Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Eclipse Automation Cambridge Jobs Details:
WHAT WE OFFER:
Eclipse is a leading supplier of custom automated manufacturing equipment for the Energy, Health Sciences, Transportation, Mining, Consumer, Industrial and Electronics industries. We attract some of the most creative, driven and knowledgeable working professionals from a range of fields. By joining Eclipse, you become a member of a team that is committed to success, forging new opportunities to push the boundaries of automation, and pioneering new ways to support our clients in their automation needs. Eclipse has been previously recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies in for excellence in business performance as well as PROFIT 500 Canada's Fastest-Growing Companies.
We are proud to acknowledge our competitive benefits and rewards package that offers:
- Extended Health
- Life Insurance (including Dependent Life Insurance)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
HEALTH AND WELLNESS BENEFITS:
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site gym
- Social Club
- Employee Lounge
- Industrial bikes
- Environmental Recycling Program
- Group RRSP/DPSP matching program
- Minimum 3 weeks’ vacation upon start
- Educational Reimbursement/Professional fees
- Eclipse brand clothing
Reporting to the Director of Project Management, the Project Coordinator will provide scheduling and administrative support to the Director of Project Management and the Project Management department. Working with the Director of Project Management and the Project Managers, the Coordinator will offer administrative support to ensure the effective delivery of the Eclipse Vision and the Eclipse Entrepreneurial Culture.
- Support the creation of the MS Project schedule throughout the planning phase of the project life cycle
- Complete administrative functions of the Project Management department including (but not limited to) preparation of documents in coordination with administration, project checklists
- Ensure all project documentation is complete and filed
- Assist in maintaining project controlled documents
- Preparing shipping documents for projects
- Maintain departmental procedures
- Assist in maintaining and refining the electronic files system and standard documents using Microsoft Office, and other software
- Assist in project kick-offs
- May be delegated project management tasks to cover departmental absence or perform the role of Project Manager for small & low risk projects at the discretion of the Director
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director as needed
- Maintain good corporate citizen role in support of the Eclipse corporate Vision.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety rules and procedures
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the Eclipse Automation Inc. Conduct Code
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD would be a definite asset
- Preference given to PMI candidates
- 5+ years project administration experience in a technical environment
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal professionally and courteously with internal and external clients
- Knowledge of engineering terminology and document types and structures would be an asset
Eclipse is an AODA compliant organization, and accommodations are available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time