Sales Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Groupe Germain Toronto
Groupe Germain Toronto urgently required following position for Sales Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Groupe Germain Toronto Jobs Details:
Job Summary: Reporting to the Regional Director of Sales (MLSQ) and General Manager (HLGT) the Sales Coordinator will provide support for the Business Development Managers and the General Manager.
Specific Accountabilities but not limited to:
- Assist in answering calls, forwarding sales e-mails and correspondence.
- Distribute inquiries appropriately to the sales managers.
- Prepare letters, memos and other documents related to the sales department.
- Create and maintain computer and paper based filing.
- Finalize the requirements of confirmed bookings while maximizing revenue potential through up-selling and ensuring effective communication both written (resumes, BEO, daily reports) and personal contact with all departments for the success of the event.
- Coordinate with Food and Beverage team to ensure proper utilization of function space to yield maximum revenues.
- Coordinate with clients through the use of proposals, cost estimates, and group contracts to achieve both maximum revenue/profit potential and fulfillment of contractual responsibilities while satisfying client needs.
- Maintain and file signed negotiated corporate agreement and loads all corporate rates into Opera and the Excel sheet including FIT contracts.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as assigned by GM or RDOS.
- Verify and prepare all invoices for all meeting and group blocks that take place in the hotel.
- Coordination of all in-house meetings.
- Prepare the distribution package for operational meeting each week.
- Handle all sales inquiries when sales managers are unavailable.
- Prepare month end statistical reports as assigned by the General Manager or RDOS.
- Updates all reader boards in the hotel.
- Update all internal daily communication reports.
- Keep track of all corporate production and provides information to RDOS and GM.
- Orders all stationary supplies for the hotel and controls inventories.
- Handle media request and photo shoots.
- Liaise with reservations and accounting concerning room blocks and deposits.
- Ensure the validity of all necessary (AR) accounts with accounting.
- Support sales team members with execution of Fam Trips, client events, trade shows and travel.
- Good computer knowledge – Microsoft office & Opera
- Fluency in English verbal and written a must, French an asset
- Individual who can multi-task in fast paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills