Rehab Therapist Brain Injury Overnight Student Opportunity Jobs Vacancy in Bayshore Healthcare Toronto
- Rehab Therapist Brain Injury Overnight Student Opportunity
- Bayshore Healthcare
- Toronto ON
- 09 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Bayshore Healthcare Toronto urgently required following position for Rehab Therapist Brain Injury Overnight Student Opportunity. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Rehab Therapist Brain Injury Overnight Student Opportunity Jobs Vacancy in Bayshore Healthcare Toronto Jobs Details:
Duties and Responsibilities: Provide direct care and indirect care for assigned clients, follow designed program as accurately as possible, transport clients as appropriate, utilize appropriate Crisis Management strategies, collect required clinical data through documentation and tracking, etc.
The following candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Must be willing to work overnights as this position is for overnights only
- Part-time position
- Relevant work experience in RT and or PTA/OTA
- Personal care, medication administration, transfers, clinical documentation, petty cash, light cleaning, advocating and therapy implementation
- Will be assigned to work in general attendant roles as well as one to one therapy with clients
- You will be required to come up with exciting new activities for this client to engage in that is related to the therapy program
Relevant Rehab Therapy, OTA/PTA, or Behavioural Therapy
- Students Welcome**
Other Skills and Abilities
Enjoy .dealing with people and working in a fast-paced customer service environment. Strong communication (oral and written) and presentation skills. Exceptional interpersonal skills. Ability to handle difficult situations in an objective consistent manner. Ability to work independently and effectively collaborate with a team. Ability to be self-directed and take direction. Demonstrated knowledge of personal computers and proficiency with secure email. Commitment to continual learning. Valid driver’s license