Strategic Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Adga Group National Capital Region
Adga Group National Capital Region urgently required following position for Strategic Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategic Advisor Jobs Vacancy in Adga Group National Capital Region Jobs Details:
Founded in 1967, we are a privately owned and operated Canadian company with a strong culture of commitment, trust and transparency. We harness the best and brightest minds to provide tailored solutions whilst creating unique avenues for continued professional development.
We are guided by a set of ethical values of Respect, Loyalty and Trust and a commitment to excellence, which define us and guide our organizational conduct.
We are currently looking for a Strategic Advisor for one of our opportunities in the National Capital Region.
National Capital Region (NCR)
Project / Program Management
- Must be able to fluently read, write and speak in English and French.
- Must have a university degree or equivalent career experience.
- Must have an active Secret clearance (or higher).
- Should have a minimum of 2 years work experience performing the following role: (s):
- Senior Officer within the Canadian Armed Forces; AND/OR,
- Senior executive experience such as senior Chief Executive Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Operation Officer, Director General, and led a Major Crown Project for the Government of Canada; AND/OR,
- Managed complex organizations; AND/OR,
- Has knowledge of the GC contracting management policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience using the Treasury Board of Canada’s Knowledge of Enhanced Management Framework (EMF) for Information Management and Information Technology (IM/IT) is considered an asset.
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated cumulative experience using or managing the use of a methodology based on a recognized framework such as Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
Are you an ADGA employee or consultant? If so, check out our new referral program!
ADGA Group Consultants Inc. has policies and procedures in place to support its employees with accommodation requirements throughout the organization.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If accommodation is required; it is requested that you contact ADGA’s Accessibility Officer.